Admissions are regulated by Directorate of Technical Education
Govt. of M.P.
Eligibility for admissions The minimum qualification for admission in Bachelor in Pharmacy is Passing 10+2 examination or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology conducted by M.P.Board of Secondary Education /CBSE or any other board examination recognized as equivalent by State Govt. of M.P
For General candidates minimum passing marks 45% PCM/PCB & for SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum passing marks 40% PCM/PCB.
Minimum qualification for direct admission to second year of B.Pharm is first division in Diploma in Pharmacy from any institution approved by the Pharmacy council of India (P.C.I).
For details visit.....dte.mponline.gov.in
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSIONS 2019 (B. Pharm. four Years DEGREE COURSE)
5. 1. 10 th Mark Sheet
2. 12 th Mark Sheet
3. 2 Passport Size photo
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Adhar Card (linked with mobile number)
6. Original Transfer Certificate (TC)
7. Original Migration Certificate
8. Character Certificate
9. Gap Certificate (Affidavit Notarized) in case of 12th Passed before 2019
10. Diploma Mark Sheets (Only in case Lateral Entry Admissions)
11. Counseling Charges Rs 1530/-
12. College fee online fee payment on college portal
Top College of Central India**
TOP COLLEGE*BEST INSTITUTE*HIGH RANKING COLLEGE*
BEST FACULTY#TOP RESULTS #TOP PLACEMENTS#